A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damon M. Kennedy practice?
Dr. Damon Kennedy practices Cardiology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Colorado Springs, CO.
See San Angelo Cardiologists.