Dr. Damon Kimes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damon Kimes?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Damon Kimes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2016

saved

I have been pretty much living a life of suffering ever since being crippled in an automobile accident in 1985. I have been in & out of a wheelchair 4-5 times in my 32 years since that horrible accident. This last time, a year and 1/2 ago, after 3 doctors, I found Dr. Kimes. It took about 5-6 months to even begin getting control of all my issues. This man is a saint, others, including family have given up on me. No other Doctor would have even kept me as a patient..... It has been exactly a year and a half since I drug myself through his doors on my walker. I am getting around with a cane now, and very well! It is management at its best, with care, knowledge & the willingness to work through the hard times with a person that makes not only him, but his staff stand out! Thank you Dr. Kimes, for giving me my life back!

October 16th, 2015

Dr. KIMES IS WONDERFUL

August 17th, 2013

For pain management

I saw Dr.Kimes for the first time a few days ago,I was amazed by his sincere caring nature.He really is passionate about helping people. I didn't feel like I was being rushed like most doctors make me feel. No doubt the best doctor I have ever seen.

June 15th, 2013

patient

This is the kindest, most professional doctor I have ever met. I have seen many doctors over the years, and Dr. Kimes is the best! He truly cares about whether you live or die. If all doctors were as attentive as he is there would be a lot less suffering in the world. He is amazing. I send everyone I care about to him. I used to e terrified of having to see the dr, but now I look forward to my road to recovery. After fracturing my spine in 3 places with 4 ruptured discs and a ton of other complications, Dr Kimes and his staff have truly walked me through the roughest pain In my life.

December 6th, 2011

Kim Reynolds

I saw Dr. Kimes at the ER at Meadows Reagional Medical Center in Vidalia, Ga. I have hear horror stories about ER doctors, but I must say Dr, Kimes was amazing. He was very kind, caring, and thorough. I really appreciated his bed side manner and his caring attitude.

April 13th, 2010

Best Doctor ever!

September 6th, 2008

best ER doctor ever!!!

This doctor really cares i think this is what makes him the excellent physician he is!!!!

September 13th, 2017