A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Lee MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damon Lee practice?
- Dr. Damon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Damon Lee practices Internal Medicine near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Internists.