A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon G H Martin MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Damon G. Martin practice?
- Dr. Damon Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Damon Martin practices General Practice near Ola, AR.
See Ola General Practitioners.