A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon McBrinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon McBrinn is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon McBrinn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBrinn graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. McBrinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon E McBrinn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Damon E. McBrinn practice?
- Dr. Damon McBrinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damon McBrinn practices Anesthesiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists.