Dr. Damon Noto MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

January 27th, 2016
VP
Dr. Noto is one of the most compassionate doctors I've met in my life. He truly cares about the well-beings of his patients. I like the conservative care the center gives - holistic and effective.

January 11th, 2016
Compassionate & Knowledgeable
I wish all doctors were all like Dr. Noto. He truly is an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate individual that cares about his patients. I can’t thank him enough for all he has done to relieve my excruciating back pain. Life is now so much more enjoyable!

December 3rd, 2015
Feeling hopeful
I am a former patient of Dr. Noto and I went back to him, after 8yrs, with lower back pain, after a lot of frustration with primary and rheum. Drs visits $$$$. Dr. Noto and his staff were efficient and proficient , and have me a wonderful sigh of relief of a course of action for my back pain

November 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor
Wonderful experience from my very first appointment. The office staff was very helpful and Dr. Noto was attentive to all of my needs as well as my daughters whom was also suffering from back pain. Dr. Noto explained everything in detail and did not "rush" me like most doctors have in the past. I would definitely recommend anyone having back and/or neck problems to go see Dr. Noto.

July 7th, 2015
Excellent doctor and surgeon! Great bedside manner. Had a good recovery after back surgery.

April 24th, 2015
Outstanding Surgeon
My surgery was carefully explained, all my questions answered, and the pre and post-op care was phenomenal. After I suffered for over a year, I finally had my surgery with Dr. Noto. My leg is getting stronger every day and I am finally back on the gold course!

March 4th, 2014
Excellent doctor I travel from queens to get prp treatments. All the treatments so far has either removed all pain or cut it in half I recommend it for people with joint pain and arthritis!
Doctor's Response

Dear Joe, Thank you so much for posting this wonderful review. Because of patients like you, Dr. Noto was recognized as Vitals Top 10 Doctors in the neighborhood. Again, thank you very much for your review and we wish you great health and happiness.

January 28th, 2014
Excellent doctor prp treatments really work the only bad thing is insurance don't pay for it. Dr. Noto is one of the best spine specialists The down side is the office people that work for him he needs to hire an intelligent staff that knows how to return calls and talk to people
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind review. Because of patients like you, Dr. Noto was recognized as Vitals Top 10 Doctor in the neighborhood. We will definitely train our staff more and deliver better services and in the meantime, we wish you great health!

October 31st, 2013
What a disappointment!!
Was told I needed a physiatrist a really good one. I reached and he was recommended as one of the best. Well I called up to make an appointment they wouldn't even see me if I wasn't in network. I can pay out of network but they weren't interested. If you have the insurance they are happy with it's gravy. The ego and arrogance of this office is amazing. Once you have what they need in terms of the gold card of insurance I am sure you will get any and every treatment there is available. Maybe this was the wrong place anyway I am looking to heal my back pain.

June 10th, 2013
Very Satisfied Patient
Dr. Damon Noto is a rarity in todays medical world...he's a great listener, has a kind and compassionate bedside manner and is very informed as to the latest innovations in the medical field. I like that he thinks outside of the box in trying to solve your medical problems. For example, the prolotherapy and stem cell injections he did in my foot helped me reduce the pain that I have experienced for 15 yrs - so glad I did it!!! I rely on his good judgement for any orthapedic problem that I'm having, whether it be spine, shoulder, elbow etc. His staff is as warm and attentive as he is, which is why I recommend him to all of my friends!!!!!

May 9th, 2012
Grateful for Excellence. Compassion and Concern...
Dr. Noto and his staff have been taking care of me for over two years. I suffer with chronic lumbar pain and sciatica.. Dr. Noto has helped me through two surgical procedures and many months of healing and therapy. No therapeutic or medical stone is left unturned! Dr. Noto's support staff and office staff are very knowledgeable, efficient and caring. I am currently receiving acupuncture for pain management from Dr. Park. As with the rest of the staff she is working hard to make me feel better.I feel that my total well-being is important to Dr. Noto and his staff. When you suffer from chronic back pain as I do, having someone like Dr. Noto on your side is imperative. Thank you!!

February 9th, 2012
Compassionate
Dr. Noto is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met. He will take the time to answer all of your questions patiently and thoroughly. He referred me to a different specialist after I expressed concern about other symptoms I was worried about. I am so glad I listened to him because they found something! A++ doc.

Health Guides