Damon J Noto, MD
777 Terrace Ave
Fl 4
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
201-288-9496
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
by Joe on Mar 4th, 2014

Excellent doctor I travel from queens to get prp treatments. All the treatments so far has either removed all pain or cut it in half I recommend it for people with joint pain and arthritis!

Doctor's Response

Dear Joe, Thank you so much for posting this wonderful review. Because of patients like you, Dr. Noto was recognized as Vitals Top 10 Doctors in the neighborhood. Again, thank you very much for your review and we wish you great health and happiness.

Jan 28th, 2014

Excellent doctor prp treatments really work the only bad thing is insurance don't pay for it. Dr. Noto is one of the best spine specialists The down side is the office people that work for him he needs to hire an intelligent staff that knows how to return calls and talk to people

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind review. Because of patients like you, Dr. Noto was recognized as Vitals Top 10 Doctor in the neighborhood. We will definitely train our staff more and deliver better services and in the meantime, we wish you great health!

|  What a disappointment!!  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2013

Was told I needed a physiatrist a really good one. I reached and he was recommended as one of the best. Well I called up to make an appointment they wouldn't even see me if I wasn't in network. I can pay out of network but they weren't interested. If you have the insurance they are happy with it's gravy. The ego and arrogance of this office is amazing. Once you have what they need in terms of the gold card of insurance I am sure you will get any and every treatment there is available. Maybe this was the wrong place anyway I am looking to heal my back pain.

|  Very Satisfied Patient  |  show details
by Pamela D. Copello on Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Damon Noto is a rarity in todays medical world...he's a great listener, has a kind and compassionate bedside manner and is very informed as to the latest innovations in the medical field. I like that he thinks outside of the box in trying to solve your medical problems. For example, the prolotherapy and stem cell injections he did in my foot helped me reduce the pain that I have experienced for 15 yrs - so glad I did it!!! I rely on his good judgement for any orthapedic problem that I'm having, whether it be spine, shoulder, elbow etc. His staff is as warm and attentive as he is, which is why I recommend him to all of my friends!!!!!

|  Grateful for Excellence. Compassion and Concern...  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Noto and his staff have been taking care of me for over two years. I suffer with chronic lumbar pain and sciatica.. Dr. Noto has helped me through two surgical procedures and many months of healing and therapy. No therapeutic or medical stone is left unturned! Dr. Noto's support staff and office staff are very knowledgeable, efficient and caring. I am currently receiving acupuncture for pain management from Dr. Park. As with the rest of the staff she is working hard to make me feel better.I feel that my total well-being is important to Dr. Noto and his staff. When you suffer from chronic back pain as I do, having someone like Dr. Noto on your side is imperative. Thank you!!

|  Compassionate  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Noto is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met. He will take the time to answer all of your questions patiently and thoroughly. He referred me to a different specialist after I expressed concern about other symptoms I was worried about. I am so glad I listened to him because they found something! A doc.

|  compassionate  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr Noto is patient and compassionate. He is very reassuring and thorough with the exam. He was also willing to answer questions even after I left the office.

Jul 4th, 2011

I basically was told by a dermatologist to leave and go find a surgeon. The reason for this was a large lump on the back of my neck. He felt that it could have been near my spinal column. This is somebody who I had been going to for quite a number of years. I got Dr. Noto's name from someone knowing that he had a reputation with necks and spines. He immediately sent me for an MRI & x-rays. Upon reading the results he immediately went into action finding me the right surgeon for my situation. I am forever grateful to him and his staff and his unbelievable caring to the extent of calling me twice personally on his cell phone. It's not everyday that you find a doctor like Dr. Noto.

Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Noto is one of the best physcians I have ever come in contact with. He has excellent bedside manners. Which is very hard to find in a physcian. He has been there for me through my back issues from day one until i was able to function normally again. I'm so thankful that I have been in his care. The office staff is also very professional and kind. Everyone in the office is great!

|  KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL, THE BEST!!  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

I am so grateful to have met Dr. Noto, I count my blessings everyday that he was the doctor to treat me. I first met Dr. Noto in 2007 with a herniated cervical disc issue. Since the first time I went to his office Dr. Noto has been compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Noto took the time to listen to me. He reviewed all options and treatments with me in a way that I understood. He always guided me through the right medical decisions for my condition. Dr. Noto goes above and beyond for his patients. There is no other doctor like Dr. Noto. His caring, listening, advice, treatment comes from his heart. Dr. Noto's up to date medical knowledge and treatments have helped my condition more than words can describe. I would highly recommend Dr. Noto to anyone who wants the best of the best knowledgeable and caring doctor around.

|  The Most caring and Knowledgeable Doctor  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor in the field of pain management that I have ever gone to. I can recommend him strongly to any person that needs his medical services.

|  Professional and Caring  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

I was referred by my friend to Dr Noto. He took time to explain to me my conditions as well as the best treatment for my case. I was glad to find out there were many ways to treat my chronic pain and many of them were not aggressive. After just a few treatment, my pain was significantly reduced! I would recommend Dr. Noto to anyone who suffers from back, neck and joint pain. He is truly a caring and pain-specialized doctor!

by Ariel on Jan 19th, 2010

Although I have not met him personally, my boss who has always had back problems is virtually a new person now that she has been spared a tremendous amount of pain. She seems so much happier and has more energy. It is truly a pleasure to witness this change. For this reason I strongly recommend Dr. Noto to anyone with back pain.

|  A caring Doctor  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2009

Dr. Damon Noto is a very caring doctor. Has a wonderful bedside manner and most important he really listens with his full attention on your every word. He will ask you questions and gladly answer all your questions, explains all your options in full detail in a manner you can understand. If you are looking for a doctor who really pays attention to you and your problems and confronts them with the latest medical proceedures, etc., then I highly recommend Dr. D. Noto. I have my full confidence in him. He has and continues to help me with my medical issues. I trust you will be very satisfied with his professionalism to in a very caring way.

|  competant and compassionate care  |  show details
by Carin Patchell on Aug 10th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Noto for a few weeks and would recommend him and his office to my friends and family it is very rare to find a dr who is not only competant but also is compassionate and really listens to what you have to say and really wants to help .Dr Noto is a very refreshing dr and i am greatful that i have found him in helping take care of my back problems