A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Pettinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Pettinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Pettinelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettinelli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pettinelli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pettinelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damon J. Pettinelli practice?
Dr. Damon Pettinelli practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and New York, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.