A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Pettinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Pettinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettinelli
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pettinelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Pettinelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettinelli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pettinelli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon John Pettinelli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Damon J. Pettinelli practice?
- Dr. Damon Pettinelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damon Pettinelli practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.