A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Pettinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Pettinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettinelli
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pettinelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Pettinelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettinelli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pettinelli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon John Pettinelli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Damon J. Pettinelli practice?
- Dr. Damon Pettinelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damon Pettinelli practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.