A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Reed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon R Reed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Damon R. Reed practice?
- Dr. Damon Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Damon Reed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Pediatric Specialists.