A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Reed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- All Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damon R. Reed practice?
Dr. Damon Reed practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians, Tampa Pediatric Specialists, Tampa Hematologists, and Tampa Oncologists.