A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Reed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon R Reed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Damon R. Reed practice?
- Dr. Damon Reed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Damon Reed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Pediatric Specialists.