A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Robinson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Frank Robinson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damon F. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Damon Robinson has 16 office locations.
Dr. Damon Robinson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Arlington, VA.
See Fairfax Anesthesiologists and Fairfax Pain Management Doctors.