Dr. Damon Salzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damon Salzman?

Posted on November 15th, 2017

The best of the best!!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Doctor Salzman is compassionate and understanding. Wouldn't change him for the world.

Dr. Salzman saved my life

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Dr. Salzman is a really amazing doctor have been seeing him for years. I first started off at his Hollywood office but switched to the Pines offices to be able get an appointment for any day there. I can say that not only did he diagnose my problem quickly, and wothout havimg me to go through all those excessive testing, and he always has a smile, a very pleasant and soft spoken doctor. I truly have nothing but great things to say. I definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

The best doctor!!

Posted on June 24th, 2017

Excellent medical prowess with a sensitive caring touch! Thanks Dr. S!!! Could not be better!!

the best

Posted on June 12th, 2017

ma very nice

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Two word excellent Docctor.

A Great Doctor Who Really Care

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Salzman is an excellent physician. He is extremely knowledgeable, both within his specialty and generally about medicine and health. He's thorough and easy to talk to. He's a doctor who really cares. His staff is also very accommodating, organized and professional. I would recommend the practice to everyone.

Doctor was fine, billing is another story.

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Unfortunately I really did not get much of a chance to get to know Dr. Salzman as he seems like a nice person. Instead I have had a rather terrible experience with the in office staff regarding billing problems and scheduling. I was told certain procedures would be covered by a co-pay and then I was sent an invoice for the services anyhow. Seems rather deceptive after the staff there supposedly verified with my insurance company for me ahead of time. On top of that, I could not book a follow up so I still don't know what my test results are. If you have to go here, be sure to get prices in writing.

Best of the best

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Amazing bedside manner. Really listens to his patients. The kind of doctor I would recommend to anyone.

Dr Salzman just doesn't treat the patient with dementia, he treats the care giver as well.

Posted on April 1st, 2017

His human skills come through as a genuine caring medical doctor. We travel over 20 miles to see him and I would travel 120 to have him take care of my wife. And me. Very fortunate that my daughter did the research to find him several years ago. God bless Dr Salzman!

The buck stops here

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Dr Salzman is an unbelievable human. Great bedside manner. A real people person. He treats 4 of my family members and is amazing. If you need a neorologist or sleep specialist then as titled ... the buck stops here!

He listens

Posted on March 1st, 2017

He takes the time to understand your symptoms and to treat them accordingly.