Overall Review

4.7

May 26th, 2016
Extremely nice Doctor professional does not rush you. Caring and knowledgeable. Took his time to answer all my questions and did my emg test with barely any pain from the needles. Cares about the patient not the money. Schedule with him if you need anything nerve related. Do it early though because he's busy and his office staff is not the best. Such a Nice guy!

October 12th, 2015
Best Neurologist
Excellent doctor, extremely friendly and knowledgeable.

August 4th, 2015
Dr. Salzman has been great. Usually the wait isn't that long but last appointment there was a much longer wait than normal. I would definitely recommend seeing Dr. Salzman. He's very polite, considerate, and cares for his patients.

July 10th, 2015
A Doctor's Doctor
Dr. Damon is a brilliant diagnostician! He saved the life of my husband after the diagnosis and treatment was poor at another office. Dr. Salzman is truly a Doctor's doctor and a credit to his profession, amazingly sharp mind and a very professional and compassionate attitude.

July 6th, 2015
Dr Salzman was kind, knowledgable and treated me with respect at all times.

June 1st, 2015
Very knowledgeable and caring physician

May 22nd, 2015
A very kind and incredible human being highly dedicated to his patients. The most caring and exquisite Physician and I have come across. Thank You

March 27th, 2015
Great Inter-Personal skills
Dr Salzman is a very caring, compassionate & thorough physician.

June 7th, 2014
Lousy Support Staff
Sunrise Medical Group of South Florida claims to be the largest neurology practice committed to the highest levels of patient care. However, support staff have a serious attitude problem. I arrived early before my appointment at 9 AM with a very capable neurologist but was delayed over an hour and a half by their insurance coordinator. She made numerous calls for auto insurance accident related coverage despite the fact that their entire group practice is contracted with my Medicare health plan for secondary payment. My immediate presentation of the health insurance ID card was made after a telephone request had me scheduled as the first appointment. That did not dissuade her from torturing me while she played on her computer and continued making and answering unrelated calls. I complained about the inordinate delay to no avail and was repeatedly told to sit and wait. By the time I got to see the neurologist more than 90 minutes later, my blood pressure was recorded at around 180 over 120. Initially, I decided to seek these services elsewhere. I later decided to stick with their doctor for better coordination of care. However, I experienced similar delays in obtaining follow-up medical services on the second visit. Afterward, week after week past despite numerous requests for an appointment. Months later I got a letter from the neurologist discharging me from his practice since I complained to the practice administrator who assured me the problem would be resolved to my satisfaction. I emailed a request for a discharge plan or report that never materialized. I presume support staff sabotaged that request. It appears they have a spiteful female chauvinist support staff there who arbitrarily treat elder patients like children and particularly those of the male gender who do not appreciate their condescending manner. The doctors may be great but waiting time is outrageous, and level of care is poor.

March 12th, 2013
Dr. Salzman has been my neurologist for about a year. He is treating my migraines and I am very happy with him. He was referred to me by a nurse in the ER at Memorial West. He is very thorough with his examinations. He listens to me and acknowledges what I am saying. That means alot. I have seen several Neurologist before and felt like when I spoked they were not really listening and the symptoms I was having where all in my mind. (literally) Dr. Salzman is a good doctor with good bedside manner and best of all he acknowledges the patient not the disease.

March 4th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
He has been helping my Dad for several yrs. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is super kind to my Dad. He took the time needed to ensure proper diagnosis. I highly recommend him. The office staff could be better, but that part is not his fault. He doesn't own that practice.

January 6th, 2012
very bad experience
My opinion: almost any doctor would be better and doesn't know how to take care of his ow health since he looks 25 years older than he is.