Dr. Damon Salzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damon Salzman?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Damon Salzman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Dr. Salzman saved my life

Dr. Salzman is a really amazing doctor have been seeing him for years. I first started off at his Hollywood office but switched to the Pines offices to be able get an appointment for any day there. I can say that not only did he diagnose my problem quickly, and wothout havimg me to go through all those excessive testing, and he always has a smile, a very pleasant and soft spoken doctor. I truly have nothing but great things to say. I definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

June 24th, 2017

The best doctor!!

Excellent medical prowess with a sensitive caring touch! Thanks Dr. S!!! Could not be better!!

June 12th, 2017

the best

ma very nice

June 12th, 2017

Two word excellent Docctor.

May 30th, 2017

A Great Doctor Who Really Care

Dr. Salzman is an excellent physician. He is extremely knowledgeable, both within his specialty and generally about medicine and health. He's thorough and easy to talk to. He's a doctor who really cares. His staff is also very accommodating, organized and professional. I would recommend the practice to everyone.

April 26th, 2017

Doctor was fine, billing is another story.

Unfortunately I really did not get much of a chance to get to know Dr. Salzman as he seems like a nice person. Instead I have had a rather terrible experience with the in office staff regarding billing problems and scheduling. I was told certain procedures would be covered by a co-pay and then I was sent an invoice for the services anyhow. Seems rather deceptive after the staff there supposedly verified with my insurance company for me ahead of time. On top of that, I could not book a follow up so I still don't know what my test results are. If you have to go here, be sure to get prices in writing.

April 26th, 2017

Best of the best

Amazing bedside manner. Really listens to his patients. The kind of doctor I would recommend to anyone.

April 1st, 2017

Dr Salzman just doesn't treat the patient with dementia, he treats the care giver as well.

His human skills come through as a genuine caring medical doctor. We travel over 20 miles to see him and I would travel 120 to have him take care of my wife. And me. Very fortunate that my daughter did the research to find him several years ago. God bless Dr Salzman!

March 29th, 2017

The buck stops here

Dr Salzman is an unbelievable human. Great bedside manner. A real people person. He treats 4 of my family members and is amazing. If you need a neorologist or sleep specialist then as titled ... the buck stops here!

March 1st, 2017

He listens

He takes the time to understand your symptoms and to treat them accordingly.

February 22nd, 2017

Seizures and black-outs. Recently also, carpal tunnel syndrome.

To help control the carpal tunnel syndrome, Dr. Damon Salzman, who's my doctor at this office, treatment was: Step one: help to try to avoid pain and numbness specially while sleeping, using wrist splits all day and night: step two: since problem continued, get injections, which I just got them this week, and so far, I've had very good night sleeps that I haven't had in over 4-5 months.

February 22nd, 2017

A brilliant and caring doctor.

Dr. Salzman is a great doctor. He seems to really care about his patients. He doesn't rush you at all. He is thorough, very intelligent and very kind.