Dr. Damon Schranz DO Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

July 28th, 2016
He is a very kind, funny and special friend as well as doctor. I was looking for a doctor and I ran across his name. He invited me to be a patient and well we have been through a lot from a broken nose and toe to many other ailments. He is simply a great doctor and friend!

January 5th, 2016
I have been his patient for well over a decade,now,and i have twice thanked him for saving my life. He sincerely cares for his patients and does all that he possibly can to make sure they receive what they need!

January 3rd, 2012
Personal Touch
FAMILY. Not too many people use this word to describe there Family Dr. these days. But thats what he is to us. I've never come across a DR. that cares for his patients. From check ups to follow ups. no one is more through. there are no dumb questions or to awkward.Talking to Dr.Schranz is so easy, which helps talk about problems that would otherwise go untreated. He's discovered food allergys diagnosed and treated diabeties. He has given us moral support during a rough time in our marriage,given advice on tough parenting choices. i could go on and on.i would and have recommended Dr.Schranz to anyone without hesitation.

February 7th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Caring and considerate to his patients!

September 22nd, 2009
Great Doctor!
I started seeing Dr. Schranz after years of having out of control blood pressure and facing a lifetime of diabetes shots. With Dr. Schranz encouragement and professionalism and noted concern for my welfare, I have lost 40 lbs, taken diabetes off my chart and my blood pressure is well under control. Great bedside manner! Wonderfully friendly nurse (Tonya). Overall great experience!

March 21st, 2009
Overbooking and long wait times is what I experienced....Short dr visits as well. Too busy juggling commitments to be an affective MD.