A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Spitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Spitz is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Spitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Spitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
- MRI Of Dedham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Jonathan Spitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Damon J. Spitz practice?
- Dr. Damon Spitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Damon Spitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
See Roxbury Crossing Radiologists.