A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Tanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Tanton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanton
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Tanton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Tanton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanton graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tanton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Danny Tanton MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Damon D. Tanton practice?
- Dr. Damon Tanton has 1 office location.
Dr. Damon Tanton practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Endocrinologists.