Dr. Damon Tanton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damon Tanton?

November 4th, 2015

Dr Tanton explained my condition thoroughly. He even drew pictures to explain what's going on with my thyroid. I would definitely recommend him.

July 15th, 2013

Awesome Dr.

I have no idea what these people are complaining about. I have been seeing him for over a year and I have no complaints. Lab work and your symptoms are what he goes on..hello? What kind of Dr. is he again? He takes his time talking with me and listens when I explain things so that we both are working on my health. I have not see anyone else in the office but him and he has been great and helping me get my health back on target. I would recommend him to anyone, even my kids.

May 2nd, 2013

Maybe a Great Doctor, but you can hardly see him.

trying to make an appoinment with him it is imposible. Receptionist skills in the phone AWFUL, you can tell without looking at her, her attitude.Sorry, you lost me as a patient, good luck!!!!!!

April 29th, 2013

Arrogant and impatient

I saw Dr. Tanton on 3 occasions as he was referred by my ObGyn. Having had a poor experience with a previous Endo, I came prepared to discuss AND participate in my treatment. Dr. Tanton was resistant to hearing my feedback from my personal research. Instead of treating my symptoms, he insisted on operating solely on lab work.. I expressed a desire to push my labs to 'optimal' for me vs. a pre-defined arbitrary range. He viewed my questions as "aggressive" and "argumentative" when I was simply trying to understand and collaborate with what is, after all, MY HEALTH. His bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired and he comes off as an arrogant pompous know-it-all that has no desire but to pontificate on his textbook knowledge vs. being open minded to what the patient has to say. He may be trained and educated, but he'd do well to grow up a bit too. I would in no way refer him to my worst enemy, let alone my friends and family.

February 11th, 2013

Doctor is OK, not more. Office stuff - awful.

June 19th, 2012

Totally uncaring

Completely misdiagnosied my illness, he should really stick to weight loss and leave endocrinology to the experts! And forget about his PA, totally incompent! It's amazing to me he has not been sued repeatedly for mal practice

May 22nd, 2012

very good physician, variable staff

Dr. Tanton himself is quite personable and very approachable, and is a fine clinician as his is ARNP Mary Craft. The reception team had proven a nightmare in the past where calls remained on hold forever if you were lucky enough to get through at all (it rang incessantly). Things seem far better now. Make sure to get everything done at your visit as their rules about this were strict.

March 1st, 2012

new patient

When I go to the DOCTORS I want to see a DOCTOR not a P.A.

January 7th, 2012

Dr. Does not see you even if you make appointment w. doctor. End up seeing nurse.

October 19th, 2011

Dr. Tanton barely sees patients anymore; everyone goes to the NP Mary Craft. She has no knowledge of thyroid disease and leaves patients w/less information than they had before they saw her. Dr. Tanton also denies any correlation between thyroid disease and any other problems a patient has that other doctors admit are related. Nurses at the office are unfriendly, and getting in touch w/someone at the office by phone is impossible.

September 12th, 2011

Dr. Tanton and Staff

I have to say both he and his P.A are very efficient and very nice. I felt very confident in all the things they shared with me. My follow up visit with P.A was excellent. She made me feel like I was one of the family. I have corresponded with her on a couple occasions and felt she answered all my questions that I needed to have answered. Thank You for excellent service.

September 1st, 2011

Best Doctor I've ever come in contact with. Hands down!