A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Vu, Anesthesiologist, Interventional Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Vu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Tampa (James A. Haley Va Medical Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Truong Vu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damon T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Damon Vu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Damon Vu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Trinity, FL.