Anesthesiologist, Interventional Pain Medicine

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Skilled Professional show details Skilled Professional
by Marty C on Dec 7th, 2013

Great Dr. Listens well and shows genuine concern. His office was in St Pete. and now 1 hour away, I am thinking about following him.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
Oct 11th, 2012

I'm only sorry it took me so long to find Dr. Vu and his partner. Great service, no wait - very caring and excellent results. I'd refer anyone to this office

Oct 1st, 2012

I have had about four or five epidurals in the last two years from Dr. Vu to treat severe spinal stenosis in the lower spine (L4 - L5 area). He is very meticulous and thorough and he actually talks to you and listens, unlike a lot of physicians these days. I could not be more pleased with the results. His treatment has saved me from the spine surgeons and has enabled me to continue playing doubles tennis twice a week.

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
Jul 31st, 2012

Great bedside manner. Gives me plenty of time and attention at every visit. I guess the strong suit is that he's a very good listener. Nice office, not scary like some places I've been to in the past.

Oct 13th, 2010

I have a condition the doctors call RSD that is kind of hard to treat real good. So I go to many diferent specialists and they give some pills here and there that takes the edge of. Some of my other doctors told me to see Dr. Vu and he gave me some nerve blocks. My pain is alot less than what they used to be. I thank God for Dr. Vu cause he helps me with my pain.

Low back pain patient show details Low back pain patient
Feb 18th, 2010

An excellent doctor. He looks young, but is very experienced. I had terrible back pain that the chiropractor could not treat. He offered me alternative treatments beside the usual medications, surgery, etc. After several procedures, I have been pain free for 7 months now. I highly recommend him.