Dr. Damon Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damon Vu?

December 8th, 2016

I've been a patient of dr. Vu for several years now. When he moved to Trinity I knew that we would follow him from St. Petersburg. I've been diagnosed with RSD also known as CR PS. I also have a nonunion fracture and have had multiple surgeries on my right leg and left knee. The pain that I experience severe and sometimes even worse. I've been disabled now for 30 years and in the last 30 years if I've learned anything is that when you find a good doctor you need to stick with them. That is exactly what we did. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a pain management doctor. Dr. Vu also takes care of my lower right lower lumbar blocks which helped my rad. And I have had great success with those blocks.

November 9th, 2015

This is the most professional Pain Management Center I have been to in Florida, from front office to Chris and Dr. Vu. They are compassionate, caring, they listen to what is wrong with you and come up with a comprehensive plan for recovery. If you are expecting a pill mill, this is not the place for you. This is a legitimate pain center. I would recommend them to everyone. I get injections for my problems, but don't really take meds. I don't like the way they make me feel. The alternative is much better for me.

September 8th, 2015

Correct Pain Relief, Then Dropped!

My wife has a genetic bone disease which requires multiple joint replacement surgeries. She is only 25 years old and has already had her hip replaced with two shoulder surgeries being scheduled within the next 2 years. Her mother has had 9 or 10 surgeries to replace all of her major joints starting from when she was young as well. As you can imagine, she is in quite a bit of pain. Dr Vu and his practice was everything but willing and caring with her. Throughout her time as their patient, Dr Vu has made her feel like a druggie even after multiple requests by my wife to stay off of any heavy narcotics (which she has done). The front staff mentioned that she "needed to put her big girl panties on" when they changed her appointment without telling her and the sent a certified letter to drop her from coverage. The letter was signed for (but never opened) and said that just signing for the letter was agreement to drop her from coverage for them. All this after they found something that actually worked for her without her being on pills. She was only going back to them for the refills on her patch. We will be contacting a lawyer and filing a grievance about them.

September 4th, 2015

Brilliant Doctor!

July 29th, 2015

I find the staff and doctors alike to be very knowledgeable and friendly giving it a very relaxing atmosphere.

December 7th, 2013

Skilled Professional

Great Dr. Listens well and shows genuine concern. His office was in St Pete. and now 1 hour away, I am thinking about following him.

October 11th, 2012

Wonderful experience

I'm only sorry it took me so long to find Dr. Vu and his partner. Great service, no wait - very caring and excellent results. I'd refer anyone to this office

October 1st, 2012

I have had about four or five epidurals in the last two years from Dr. Vu to treat severe spinal stenosis in the lower spine (L4 - L5 area). He is very meticulous and thorough and he actually talks to you and listens, unlike a lot of physicians these days. I could not be more pleased with the results. His treatment has saved me from the spine surgeons and has enabled me to continue playing doubles tennis twice a week.

July 31st, 2012

Awesome Doc

Great bedside manner. Gives me plenty of time and attention at every visit. I guess the strong suit is that he's a very good listener. Nice office, not scary like some places I've been to in the past.

October 14th, 2010

I have a condition the doctors call RSD that is kind of hard to treat real good. So I go to many diferent specialists and they give some pills here and there that takes the edge of. Some of my other doctors told me to see Dr. Vu and he gave me some nerve blocks. My pain is alot less than what they used to be. I thank God for Dr. Vu cause he helps me with my pain.

February 18th, 2010

Low back pain patient

An excellent doctor. He looks young, but is very experienced. I had terrible back pain that the chiropractor could not treat. He offered me alternative treatments beside the usual medications, surgery, etc. After several procedures, I have been pain free for 7 months now. I highly recommend him.

October 18th, 2016