A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Michigan.
Dr. Watson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Omar Watson DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damon O. Watson practice?
- Dr. Damon Watson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damon Watson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Glen Allen, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Midlothian, VA.
See Glen Allen Surgeons and Glen Allen Dentists.