A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Watson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Michigan.
Dr. Watson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon O Watson DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damon O. Watson practice?
- Dr. Damon Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damon Watson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Surgeons and Midlothian Dentists.