A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damrong Pattanumotana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damrong Pattanumotana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damrong Pattanumotana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pattanumotana graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pattanumotana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damrong Pattanumotana MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Damrong Pattanumotana practice?
- Dr. Damrong Pattanumotana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damrong Pattanumotana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA and Sanger, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.