A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damyanti Juneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juneja
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Juneja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juneja graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Juneja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- City Avenue Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damyanti Juneja MD is a female General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damyanti Juneja practice?
- Dr. Damyanti Juneja has 1 office location.
Dr. Damyanti Juneja practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.