A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damyanti Juneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juneja
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Juneja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juneja graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Juneja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- City Avenue Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damyanti Juneja MD is a female General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damyanti Juneja practice?
- Dr. Damyanti Juneja has 1 office location.
Dr. Damyanti Juneja practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.