A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan-Tam Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan-Tam Tran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan-Tam Thi Tran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dan-Tam T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Dan-Tam Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan-Tam Tran practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.