A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Morton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sports Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan A Morton MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Morton practice?
- Dr. Dan Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Morton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.