A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Morton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sports Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan A Morton MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Morton practice?
- Dr. Dan Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Morton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.