A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Morton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sports Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan A Morton MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Morton practice?
- Dr. Dan Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Morton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.