Dr. Dan Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Anderson?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Dan Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2016

Great doctor

Very kind gentle and trustworthy. He did reconstruction surgery on my brothers scalp. He is an angel here on Earth

November 4th, 2015

Have seen dr Anderson for many years as a patient and also helped in the operating room as a surgical technologist and as a charge nurse on some rather interested cases. Some that others would turn away, but he is always there for the pt.

January 19th, 2012

I'm glad he is semi-retired.He actually should be in a home for the elderly or deranged!!!

This quack did a facial surgical scar revision on me back in the early 1990's. He did it in the wrong direction. I have been for almost two decades been having scar revisions done by other plastic surgeons to correct the mess this idiot created. I would not recommend him to anybody. Oh,another thing he is a religious fanatic who has literature from his church the Seventh Day Adventist all over the waiting room.It is also a shame to know that this man is training young resident doctors on surgical technique over at the Paradise Medical Group.Two of the comments one from a plastic surgeon in this county about Dr.Anderson's work on myself and I had a relative with me who when I went for a consultation two years after Doctor Butcher M.D's hatchet job said to me after examining the scar "A complete violation" and the second comment came from a dermatologist who also questioned the looks of the revision "I don't why he would do that". I don't know how Doctor Quack Quack Anderson is with breast jobs or nose jobs but I would strongly recommend anyone who want to have facial reconstructive surgery DON'T GO TO HIM!!! Two of my friends had him as a surgeon back in the early 1970's and they praised him but they both said as far as my surgery that was done in the 1990's they excused the butcher and said "Well,he is getting old". You see the bad thing about this I don't know if any surgeon will be able to repair or come close to repairing this butchery. The original scar by the way was not in the wrong direction I have the before photos on that one and the after. I now have an ugly X like scar thanks to Daniel "Butcher" Anderson M.D (QUACK,QUACK) and the other bad thing about this I shouldn't have to live with this idiot's mistake.When I had my surgery back in the 1990's my parents accompanied me. Dr.Quack gave me a local anesthetic and said he would be back. He was gone for an hour and by the time he came back the local had started to wear off and that idiot started cutting into me and I told him I could feel the surgical knife cutting into me and he then injected me with more local. Do you know where he was for an hour he was on the waiting room receptionist desk telephone. My parents were seated right across from him. My recommendation to anyone give the other surgeons in Modesto and surrounding counties your business before getting a consultation with this jerk!

September 16th, 2008

straight forward and kind

Dr Anderson has performed a few procedures on me and I have been happy with each. He is very personable, professional, straight forward with his opinion and yet listens carefully to the concerns of the patient.

April 11th, 2017