A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Antonescu-Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Antonescu-Wolf, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonescu-Wolf graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Antonescu-Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Massapequa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan M Antonescu-Wolf MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dan M. Antonescu-Wolf practice?
- Dr. Dan Antonescu-Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Antonescu-Wolf practices Anesthesiology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Smithtown Anesthesiologists.