Dr. Dan Arin Silasi MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2015
Dr. Silasi is brilliant, kind and compassionate. I literally had mild discomfort after a radical hysterectomy. Those who visited me afterwards kept saying, "you had major surgery?!" I owe my speedy recovery to Dr. Silasi's brilliant surgical skill.

December 26th, 2013
Dr. Silasi performed a laparascopic hysterectomy on me in August, 2013 . The procedure went very well and I recovered in a short time with few complications. I am so grateful that I was able to have him do this for me. He is a wonderful surgeon and so kind and compassionate.

December 13th, 2013
Fantastic specialist -who cares about his patients
Dr. Silasi performed a full hysterectomy and follow up oncology work on my mother. My mom is 99 years old! She is doing fine now and had a strong recovery from sugery and reacted well to a course of chemotherapy. Dr Silasi performed beyond all expectations in his sugery follow up and bedside manner . Imagine the challenge of major sugery on a person close to 100 years old ! Excellent doctor, and he deeply cares.....

November 30th, 2013
He put my fears to rest
Dr. Silasi was recommended to me by the best OBGYN ever Dr. Mary Jane Minkin. That recommendation was all I needed to know that I would be in capable hands. I was a little nervous and shed some tears but Dr. Silasi assured me everything would be fine and the hysterectomy went perfectly. The recovery is going smoothly and with no complications. He is truly a compassionate and caring man and I would recommend Dr. Silasi to anyone facing the prospect of surgery. Yale New Haven Hospital is lucky to have him!!!

November 10th, 2013
Wonderful
Dr. Silasi is a very compassionate doctor. He listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. He spends quality time with you and put me at ease before surgery. I'm so glad he's my doctor.

September 7th, 2013
I was referred to Dr. Silasi by my obgyn. I needed an hysterectomy due to heavy bleeding. What an amazing doctor! Just like the other reviews, he is compassionate, caring and VERY bright. He is a genius in laproscopic/robotic surgery which was what I wanted. I had NO pain after surgery, and had a very easy recovery. He is EXTREMELY busy, and utilizes his residents in the hospital. I did not see him before, or after surgery, but his residents were wonderful. I know he has helped MANY women. God bless this doctor!

February 8th, 2013
You are his priority
Dr. Silasi is extremely competant, very kind, funny when appropriate, and needed, and great at listening to your concerns and needs. My tumor was 9" in diameter and 2.5 pounds. He was very determined to minimize my post surgery pain and he succeeded with his determination and brilliance. He is amazing and his priority was my health and comfort.

December 1st, 2011
My hero!
Dr silasi is not only brilliant and cutting edge, he has an enormous amount of compassion and honesty, everyone on his team is wonderful.

July 22nd, 2011
Life Saver
Bright, confident, gifted, surgeon. Brave, committed, bold. Sincere, encouraging, caring.God bless this wonderful doctor whose skill has made all the difference in the lives of otherwise hopelessly ill patients.

July 19th, 2011
Dr. Silasi is a wonderful doctor...
I met Dr. Silasi over a year ago - his level of courtesy and true concern for me for my situation was wonderful. He made me feel safe, cared for and treated me with the utmost respect. I will never go to anyone else but him!

September 15th, 2010
Fantastic!
Dr. Silasi was absolutely fantastic! He was so kind and compassionate. He listened to me, explained everything about the procedure and made me feel comfortable through the whole process. Everyone in his office was wonderful and very competent.

May 25th, 2017