A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Harrison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Booth Jones DO is a male General Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dan B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Dan Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Jones practices General Practice near Saint Clairsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cadiz, OH.
See Saint Clairsville General Practitioners.