Dr. Dan Bautista Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Bautista?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016

Current patient

Extremely disappointed with how they handle follow up and call backs regarding questions. Sometimes they never call back at all, and then are disgusted with you when you call asking for an answer! Very disrespectful!

October 22nd, 2015

I am very happy with the care I received at Dr Bautista and his staff. Everyone is friendly and very helpful, the referrals for other specialist were handled by their amazing MA's. I could not be more happy that I chose them for my PCP.

June 2nd, 2014

Great Dr.

Dr. Bautista is a excellent Dr!! My husband and I have been seeing him for 4 years and he is very caring and compassionate. We never wait a long time we are in and out with accurate info! Tonya is the best nurse and everyone is very friendly. I would highly recommend dr. Bautista!

October 10th, 2012

Overall, I am happy with Dr. Bautista. He has always taken the time to explain and discuss any issues I have. I will agree that initially I did have to wait for an extremely long time before being seen. After waiting for over an hour, I had a very straight discussion with him and have not waited more than 15 minutes since.

June 17th, 2011

horrible dr. and experience

I have never been treated so completely horrible in all my life than by this rude self serving mean doctor. I have had horrible health and I was treated like a stupid idiot as if I was making up all of my medical problems. I will never go back there again. I wouldn't take my dog to see him. If you are looking for a caring doctor please run the other direction.

May 29th, 2010

My time is valuable too

After waiting in an exam room for 45 minutes I left when I heard the doctor just entering the room next to mine and begin speaking. It would have meant another 15-20 minute wait making the total wait time an hour or more. I had other appointments scheduled as well as it was my only day off and needed the travel time to get to them. I feel that it is simply too rude to keep anyone waiting that long. The reason I was offered was that everyone was trying to get in before the holiday (Memorial Daya). More likely it is a case of double or triple booking appointments which doctors have a penchant for anymore. They forget that they can only see one person at a time and that other peoples' time is valuable as well.

November 1st, 2008

Our family loves Dr. Bautista. We met him 10yrs ago, and wouldn't go to anyone else!! He is knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. We have had some tricky medical issues and he has always discovered them and treated them with tremendous accuracy.

December 1st, 2016