A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Calleja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calleja
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calleja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Calleja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calleja graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Calleja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan E Calleja MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dan E. Calleja practice?
- Dr. Dan Calleja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Calleja practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Pulmonologists.