A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Chapel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Chapel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Chapel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapel graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Michael Chapel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dan M. Chapel practice?
- Dr. Dan Chapel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Chapel practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.