Dr. Dan Cornell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Cornell?

October 5th, 2011

Dr. Carole Bassett

I found Dr. Cornell to be intelligent and personable. He seemed genuinely interested in my treatment and progress. I would recommend him to anyone undergoing radiation treatment .

August 4th, 2010

I have been cancer free for over 3 years now! First, I thank God for my healing. People everywhere were praying for me during that time! They prayed for the right doctor to help me, and Dr. Cornell, you were that "Doctor". I thank you for your care the last few years. Without your expert care and knowledge, I might not be alive today! I also want to thank Susie for her compassion and love she showed me with every visit. Everyone treated me so great, I have no regrets "jumping ship" during treatments and coming to your cancer center, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, God wanted me at Robinwood. Thank you Dr. Cornell for being my answer to prayer. I love you and will pray for you often.

June 28th, 2010

My breast cancer is gone!

Having competed over 30 radiation treatments at the Marsh Cancer Center, I am glad to report that I am breast cancer free 10 years later. The staff at the John Marsh Center, and Dr. Cornell in particular are wonderful. All were professional an caring.

May 26th, 2009

Do NOT recommend for IBC patients

I do NOT recommend Dr. Cornell for women with Inflammatory Breast Cancer. He is not compassionate and does not know how to treat IBC. He doesn't understand its aggressiveness and even stated that it was not as bad as made out to be (yet writes in my report which I read later that my prognosis was grim). He lies in his reports (my husband was with me on every visit and yet when I got copies of my medical records from him, he had things in there that were never said). He doesn't seem to like women and was rude and patronizing to me. I fired him and got an excellent radiology oncologist and am so happy I did. I do NOT recommend him.

July 28th, 2010