A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Cotoman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Cotoman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotoman graduated from Institute Of Medicine And Pharmacy, Tirgu-Mures.
Dr. Cotoman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Cotoman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dan Cotoman practice?
- Dr. Dan Cotoman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Cotoman practices Psychiatry near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Salisbury Psychiatrists.