A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Cotoman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Cotoman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotoman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cotoman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotoman graduated from Institute Of Medicine And Pharmacy, Tirgu-Mures.
Dr. Cotoman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan N Cotoman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dan N. Cotoman practice?
- Dr. Dan Cotoman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dan Cotoman practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.