A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Dalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Dalan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Dalan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalan graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Antonio Dalan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Dalan practice?
- Dr. Dan Dalan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Dalan practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Allergists and Fargo Internists.