A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Dan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Dan, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Dan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Dan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Dan practice?
- Dr. Dan Dan has 20 office locations.
Dr. Dan Dan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Carrollton, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.