A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Dan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Dan, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Dan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Dan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Dan practice?
- Dr. Dan Dan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Dan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.