Dr. Dan Dan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2012
Phantom
Dr. Dan seems to be a proficient surgeon. He removed leads from my heart with minimal discomfort. Problem is that I've actually only seen him once for less than 10 minutes. I was refereed to him by another cardiologist because of the lead removal problem. Never saw him again, before or after surgery. Saw his PA the day I was released from the hospital. Don't know exactly what he did. I have a follow up appointment, but it doesn't say who with. I guess I'll show up and find out... bet it's not Dr. Dan...

August 6th, 2010
He keeps me ticking
Having had some unnerving electrical heart problems, Dr Dan was recommended to me and I couldn't have been more pleased. Sometimes in a HUGE practice like he is associated with it is easy to get lost in the crowd but I always felt as if my care was personal and professional. How nice it is to have a physician that involves YOU in your care and offers options and recommendations for your individual care!

September 25th, 2008
I do not recommend this doctor.
This doctor told me that I was too young to have heart problems of my magnitude and sent me away on sample meds. After taking the sample meds for 2 weeks I noticed that all the meds were different dtrengths. When I called the dr's office about this problem I was put on hold for quite some time and then was told that they would call me back about the issue. 2 weeks went by before I heard back from them. The doctors care is sloppy and inconsiderate!