A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Dang, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dang
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Van Dang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dan V. Dang practice?
- Dr. Dan Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Dang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Cardiologists.