A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Dardashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Dardashti, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardashti graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dardashti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Elia Dardashti MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan E. Dardashti practice?
- Dr. Dan Dardashti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Dardashti practices Internal Medicine near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Valley Village Internists.