A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Deac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Deac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deac
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Deac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Deac, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deac graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Dr. Deac has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Deac FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dan Deac practice?
- Dr. Dan Deac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Deac practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists and West Palm Beach Cardiologists.