A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Eidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Eidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eidman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eidman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Eidman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eidman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eidman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Kelly Eidman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan K. Eidman practice?
- Dr. Dan Eidman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Eidman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Orthopedic Surgeons.