A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Eidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Eidman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eidman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eidman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Eidman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eidman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eidman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Kelly Eidman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan K. Eidman practice?
- Dr. Dan Eidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Eidman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.