A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Eisenberg, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Eisenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan Eisenberg practice?
Dr. Dan Eisenberg practices Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons, Palo Alto Internists, and Palo Alto Cardiologists.