A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Eisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Eisenberg, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Eisenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Eisenberg MD and MS is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Dan Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Eisenberg practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.