A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Eisenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Eisenberg, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Eisenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Eisenberg MD and MS is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Dan Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Eisenberg practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.