A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Fairman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Fairman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Fairman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fairman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- Wood River Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan S Fairman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan S. Fairman practice?
- Dr. Dan Fairman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Fairman practices Internal Medicine near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Internists.