A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Farmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Farmer DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Farmer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Farmer practices Emergency Medicine near Center, TX.
See Center Emergency Physicians.