A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Featherston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Featherston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Featherston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Featherston graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Featherston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Peter Featherston MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan P. Featherston practice?
- Dr. Dan Featherston has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Featherston practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Geriatric Doctors, and Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists.