A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gardner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Robert Gardner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan R. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Dan Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Gardner practices Ophthalmology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, AR.
See Winston Salem Ophthalmologists.