A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Garwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garwood
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Garwood, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garwood graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garwood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Patrick Garwood MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dan P. Garwood practice?
- Dr. Dan Garwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Garwood practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.