A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Garwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Garwood, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garwood graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garwood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan P. Garwood practice?
Dr. Dan Garwood practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.