A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Garwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garwood
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Garwood, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garwood graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garwood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Patrick Garwood MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dan P. Garwood practice?
- Dr. Dan Garwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Garwood practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.