A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gavrila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gavrila, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavrila graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Gavrila has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Gavrila MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dan Gavrila practice?
- Dr. Dan Gavrila has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Gavrila practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schofield, WI.
See Schofield Internists and Schofield Cardiologists.