A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gavrila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gavrila, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavrila graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Gavrila has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gavrila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan