A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gavrila, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavrila graduated from Nicolae Balcesu College, Craiova.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gavrila has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gavrila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gavrila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan Gavrila practice?
Dr. Dan Gavrila practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Schofield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI.
See Schofield Internists and Schofield Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Daniel Gavrila, Dr. Danilo Gavrila, Dr. Dannie Gavrila, Dr. Danny Gavrila