A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gavrila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavrila
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gavrila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gavrila, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavrila graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Gavrila has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Gavrila MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dan Gavrila practice?
- Dr. Dan Gavrila has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Gavrila practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schofield, WI.
See Schofield Internists and Schofield Cardiologists.