Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dan Gavrila
Dr. Dan Gavrila, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schofield, WI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gavrila is affiliated with Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center, Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk and Ministry Saint Clare's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dan Gavrila has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dan Gavrila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schofield, WI.
Dr. Juan Pacheco Bloch
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Schofield, WI 0 mi20
Dr. Lisa Jones
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Schofield, WI 0 mi7
Dr. Muhammad Moid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Schofield, WI 0 mi27