Dr. Daniel Geisler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Geisler?

Crohn's Disease

Crohn's Disease

Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Geisler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

Wonderful Dr.

My father had stage 3 colon cancer and Dr. Geisler has been great. He is a very skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. He is always willing to sit with us, explain every detail and is open for any questions or clarifications that we needed. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

May 24th, 2017

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much Dr. Geisler. You and your team are awesome. His partner Dr. Hass sent me to him after a complication that I was told would need a permanent bag and I'm now bag-free : )

April 5th, 2017

Am so thankful that I found him

March 27th, 2017

Respectful and compassionate care

I came to Dr. Geisler after two colo-rectal surgeons mis-diagnosed me. He is an expert in Crohn's disease and knew what was needed. He wanted to hear my questions and took time to answer them all. He even gave explanations for some of my symptoms that others had not been able to explain. The surgery and after-care have gone well.

March 24th, 2017

Highly recommend!!

Dr. Geisler did my internal hemorrhoid surgery. He took his time discussing and explaining the procedure, the examination was painless and the surgery scheduled quickly. He provided excellent documents detailing the procedure and what to expect from day one. I believe his thoroughness with the post op instructions made the difference in my recovery as I was off pain meds, functioning normally and fully released 15 days after surgery! He also has a great sense of humor and made this otherwise intimidating experience as pleasant as it could be! His office staff is great as well. You will feel welcomed and cared about by them. I highly recommend Dr. Geisler!

March 24th, 2017

Skilled surgeon and compassionate person

My daughter has a complicated problem and we went through the surgeons in Austin without success and some damage done. We tried the specialist at Scott and White in Temple, who after another failure referred us to Dr Geisler. He has been by far the best surgeon we have seen. He has a good bedside manner (which isn't necessary in a surgeon, but very desirable), explains things thoroughly, has used new technology that has been helpful, and has accommodated our needs as we come from out of town. Very highly satisfied!

September 1st, 2015

SAVED MY LIFE!!!

December 27th, 2014

he is the most compassionate and skilled doctor

July 19th, 2014

Wonderful Team

I had emergency surgery with Dr. Giesler and applaud him and his assistant doctor for taking the best care of me. Dr. Giesler is great and explains things well but is very busy. Dr, Keller follows and takes her time, explaining every detail to me and my sons, answering questions, and giving us what to expect next. I had to go to the rehabilitation floor after surgery, and she even came there to check on me. That's service. I've just went under my last surgery with them and am almost healed from their help. Thank you

August 31st, 2013

It is my 1 year anniversary that Dr. Geisler did extensive surgery on my digestive system. This changed my whole life!!! He is a Great Doctor! I wish he would have stayed in Ohio!! Thanks Dr. Geisler!!!

May 1st, 2013

Great Doctor

Pennsylvania's Gain is Ohio Loss. He is really a true and great Doctor. He corrected a problem I had with with my ilium and now I have gained weight. THank You Dr. Geisler, my parents and me will surely miss you.

February 21st, 2012

Large Polyp at secum

Dr. Geisler was able to see me day before surgery and explained all physiology of large intestine site of polyp. Very educated and able to communicate well. Showed compasion and took time w/physician assistant.