A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gombos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Gombos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gombos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gombos graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gombos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Texas Children's Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan S Gombos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan S. Gombos practice?
- Dr. Dan Gombos has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Gombos practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.