A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gombos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Gombos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gombos
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gombos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gombos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gombos graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gombos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Texas Children's Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan S Gombos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan S. Gombos practice?
- Dr. Dan Gombos has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Gombos practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.