A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gombos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Gombos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gombos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gombos graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Gombos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Texas Children's Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gombos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans