A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Guttmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Guttmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guttmann graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Guttmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
- Taos Orthopaedic Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guttmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan Guttmann practice?
Dr. Dan Guttmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Taos, NM.
See Taos Orthopedic Surgeons.