A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Guttmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Guttmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guttmann graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Guttmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
- Taos Orthopaedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Guttmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Guttmann practice?
- Dr. Dan Guttmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Guttmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Taos, NM.
See Taos Orthopedic Surgeons.