A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Guttmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Guttmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guttmann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guttmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guttmann graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Guttmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
- Taos Orthopaedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Guttmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Guttmann practice?
- Dr. Dan Guttmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Guttmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Taos, NM.
See Taos Surgeons.