A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Guyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Guyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Guyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan G. Guyer practice?
- Dr. Dan Guyer practices Psychiatry near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.