A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Guyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Guyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Guyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Guyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan G Guyer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dan G. Guyer practice?
- Dr. Dan Guyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dan Guyer practices Psychiatry near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI and Detroit, MI.