A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Wyatt Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Wyatt Hahn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt Hahn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wyatt Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Centennial Medical Center
- Texas Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Wyatt Hahn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Wyatt Hahn practice?
- Dr. Dan Wyatt Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Wyatt Hahn practices Anesthesiology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Anesthesiologists.