A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Heller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Heller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan H Heller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan H. Heller practice?
- Dr. Dan Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Heller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.