A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Heller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Heller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan H Heller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan H. Heller practice?
- Dr. Dan Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Heller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.