A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Heller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Heller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Heller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Heller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Heller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.